What is the major theme of this novel? Why is this theme important to a teenager living in 2007?
The major them of the novel is with a little hope inside you can escape from the darkness, and in bad situation. In the book, Ralph and his other friends were stuck in the island, during the war period. It will be really difficult for them to survive without any adults around them, they just have to stay by themselves. Without any respect to each other, this might be rather you die or you live. If you respect each other more, then there are hight percentage of having more faith in you. When I was in 2nd grade, I went to Pusan with my family and cousins. My mom sent me to supermarket and told me to buy some 1.5L of water. So I bought 3 bottles of water. While I was going down to the super market with an elevator, it stopped and I stayed their for 20 minutes, bymyself. I cried like I was baby. I called the security, and waited for 20 minutes. I believed that they can take me out very fast. The inside was pretty dark, that I felt like some monster would come out. 20 minutes later, resueres took me out. I was so happy to see outside again. Ralph is in same case as I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment